Old 09-10-2007, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default My Dog Keeps Killing My Lawn

On 8 Oct, 16:26, Mark Woodcock Mark.Woodcock.
wrote:
Can anyone help me with a solution to my lawn problem. My dog keeps
urinating on my lawn (better than in the house) but as a result the
grass discolours in this area a few days later and I end up with a very
patchy lawn.
I dont want to stop my dog going out but I want a beautiful lawn as
well.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this problem?

Found it! I knew I had heard about a 'pee post'. Find the link below.
However I've no idea if it works or not. Dogs pee to not only releave
themselves but also to leave little 'messages' to other dogs. It is
however something to try.

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_stor...ost_p4003.html