Old 04-04-2003, 07:44 AM
torgo

Default for Shiva - replacements for Mr. L (?)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:51:04 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

torgo wrote, among other things to be addressed after dinner:

Oh, the Kentucky Derby is certainly worth growing. I can see that
much already. And the fragrance is quite pleasant. It's just that
you have to bury your face in it to smell it.

I took a few pics of its first bloom. Now I'll just have to figure
out how to get the pics on the web...

If you send me the photos at , I will post them for you.
Cotse lets me have some web space, so that I can upload photos and then
post them as a URL to Usenet. I would be happy to help, and this way I can
see what KD looks like!

Thanks ! I think I've got it. Pics of the Derby, Double Delight, my
super-fragrant Christian Dior (that I'm trying to find a source to
match) and a few others are here....

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bgs12345/...src=ph&.view=t

I threw in the walkway shot just to show the fence in the background.
That small (2-foot) strip behind the driveway and in front of the
fence has become my test bed for about 25 various hybrid teas.