Old 11-10-2007, 04:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

Terryc wrote:
Jonno wrote:
The tide comes in and goes out.

Agree. Next thing,the collective voter stupidity will have descended to
blaming droughts on either party.

The lack of forethought by greedy corporations and government has left
us with no preparation for
storing/having adequate water.
For both a scarce resource means they can charge extra. Even though they
created the situation. The drought helped them.... I never vote for
people who sell of our assets. Look at water, electricity, telephone RTA
Vicroads etc etc.... Its bleeding obvious to me but the collective thats
another thing.
Both parties end up with their noses in the feed trough.

Yep

Well, no digging so far, but plenty of firewood stacking

What good is firewood when you want water to put out a damn fire.(grin!)