Old 21-10-2007, 03:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Shovels, Bat, Gun used over tree-lined boundary

Charlie wrote in
:

Everything is ready for the little girl! Qualms? Are you
serious? We haven't had a baby girl around here for over
twenty years! You laugh, little sister!! *Some* of us are
kinda like freakin' out about this.

just treat her like the boys. the world doesn't need any more
princesses.

I'm used to changin' little boys!

girls are easier. no surprise geysers

Not to worry, though. It will be really cool and I betcha
I can whip a nappy off and on just as easily as with the
little boys. Just a few minor adjustments in technique!
;-)

no refinement needed, but you don't really need to hold the
new nappy over the top while you whip the old one off. just
don't stand at the foot end of the changing spot (i always
used the floor)

And don't you be talking about screamers!!! So far, so
good on that account. Grandma doesn't put up with crying
babies......she scoops the little things up in seconds and
finds the way to satisfy 'em. Papa can stand a little more
fussing. Our first had colic.....now *that* was fun!
After that, a little screamin and fussin is just fine.

mine had colic... and sensory issues. if i held him he was
fine. i held him for eons... but he was walking by 6 months &
climbing trees by 13 months... he still likes to cuddle a lot
at 7 years though

We are still getting loads of cherry tomatoes. The others
went funky when we had a hot spell and then came back with
a lot of growth, but few tomatoes. Having some fried green
though.......yummo!

cherry toms hate to quit. i have some near a rock wall (i'm in
NH) & they're still going. i'll be bringing at least one
inside. last year the brought in plants kept producing until
February. then i had a spidermite issue...
lee