Old 22-10-2007, 02:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Shovels, Bat, Gun used over tree-lined boundary

On 10/22/07 7:11 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

(3 months into the countdown, 3 to go and praying for a really snowy winter)

I hear ya. I'm a hardass, though. Neither one of the boys got their
license until they'd driven *with me* for a solid year. I made them
drive me in all weather. They went through driver's ed, too, but
that's basically a joke for driving experience. I have to say,
they're both good drivers, the eldest (27) is a truck driver for the
Pine Street Inn, youngest (23) drives into Quincy every day to take
the T into his electrician apprentice job in downtown Boston. So far
both have good records, no tickets, and only one accident (youngest,
in a work truck, found not at fault).

Well, DS will need his license and we are looking into some "real driving
school" versus what they get from the high school - which he needs to get
his license before 17.

But, I want to buy him a tank