Old 26-10-2007, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

Thanks Kathy. Plant and bloom perspectives do give a more bigger picture re
identity and feature of our beloved orchids.
Peter
--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Nice set Peter. I like that you take a picture of the flower then pull
back in stages so that eventually we get to see the whole plant and also
the plant's growth habit. Gives a fuller impression and understanding of
the orchid.
K Barrett

"P Max" wrote in message
These plants were displayed by the members of OSSV, two weeks ago.
Peter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7212964...7602715282053/