Old 26-10-2007, 09:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Species orchids at OSSV meeting recently

Great series, Peter. And this time there were some species that are familiar
to me, LOL!

Diana

"P Max" wrote in message

Thanks Kathy. Plant and bloom perspectives do give a more bigger picture
re
identity and feature of our beloved orchids.
Peter
--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Nice set Peter. I like that you take a picture of the flower then pull
back in stages so that eventually we get to see the whole plant and also
the plant's growth habit. Gives a fuller impression and understanding of
the orchid.
K Barrett

"P Max" wrote in message
These plants were displayed by the members of OSSV, two weeks ago.
Peter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7212964...7602715282053/