Old 29-10-2007, 09:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
kayla kayla is offline

Default Trimming houseplants

Well I guess I will leave the datura outside for the winter and hope
for some seedlings in the spring. The forsthysia is a perennial which
I am trying to keep living over the winter. I'm in zone 5.
The hybiscus is a tropical plant.
Thanks.

Lori

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 16:29:37 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

kayla afwt_hotmail.com@ wrote in
:

I have forthysia, hybiscus, & datura.

forthysia isn't a houseplant. it needs cold to bloom.
what type of hybiscus? tropical or hardy? do you know it's Latin
name?
i'm not going to comment on datua. i have cats & a kid. datura
ingestion is rapidly fatal.
lee