Old 29-10-2007, 08:42 PM
dave n cally dave n cally is offline
Registered User

Question help just got an allotment

help!!!! me and my 9yr old son have just got an allotment it was covered in brambles and not been used for a couple of years i removed the long grass and brambles with a digger down to ground level {i use them for work} iam thinking of using round up on the new shoots that are growing rapidly then having some manure delivered a week or so later then getting it ploughed and rotivated in the begining of december there is somebody on site who does the later for a small cost ..IS THIS A GOOD IDEA??? I want to get it looking usable as quick as poss to keep my sons interest . PLEASE HELP. ITS ALSO MY FIRST TIME AT ANY THING LIKE THIS