Old 31-10-2007, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Two Acre Wood (Memories of the Past)

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:57:32 -0500, "Patty Peeples"
wrote:

Thanks Omelet! Yes they are a bit skittish...But this little girl isn't as
flighty as some of the others...she is a new fleg this past year and getting
used to the camera... as long as I don't move to quickly.
Did you get to read the story in this weeks edition...It's cute, and I think
you will enjoy it.
Your friend in nature,
Patty

Thank you for the page and the story. I must get some sourdough soon.