Old 06-11-2007, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dick Dick is offline

Default Clown Loaches in planted tank?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:22:39 GMT, "K Byers" wrote:

I'm setting up a new (to me) 100 gallon aquarium and planning on using cat
litter as I have with my 45 high and 46 gallon long aquarium. I plan on
putting 2 inches of sand on top of the cat litter.

Would clown loaches dig up the plants in such a tank?

I have 5 five to six inch Clowns in a 75 gallon tank with about 2
inches of sand. In 5 years no problem/

I don't understand the cat litter, I use just sand.