Old 05-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Dwayne

Default Growing fruit Cherries

No. I have never raised them, just read about them. Get a catalog and see
what they have that will work in your area and try one or two. Dwayne

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.217...
"Dwayne" wrote in
:

Buy a yellow fruited cherry. Fools the birds every time.
Don't know if you have them there, but we have Peach tree borers here.
They will kill peach trees and sweet cherry trees. They haven't
seemed to bother tart cherry trees, or at least not as quickley.

What a good idea! I am thinking of buying some cherries next year - any
yellow-fruited varieties you'd recommend?

Victoria