Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Andrew G

Default making standard black pots look more interesting

"glowworm" wrote in message
G'day all,
I have a number of black pots the type you get when you buy
plants from a Nursery. I've planted some herbs in them. However they don't
look all that great. Just wondering if anyone has some low cost tips on

how
to spruce them up a bit. I was thinking of spray painting them a better
colour as a start but I think the paint will peel off too easily. Any

Ideas
?

Glowworm

Chookies idea of concealing them in a planter box or similar would be good.
But if you want to paint them, get hold of some "plastic" primer. Paint that
on first, then your spraypaint.
Try an Auto parts place, or even the auto paint section of K-mart. You can
either get the plastic primer, then paint any colour over it you want, or
there are some "plastic" paints available, just less range of colours that
way, so go the primer idea.

Good luck

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply