Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Tazman

Default Request information on home irrigation

"Demosthenes" wrote in message
Hi,

I have searched on Google for information on home irrigation to no avail.

am trying to find information on solenoids, valves, etc so I can automate

new home irrigation system from a Linux box.

I also require information on watering techniques. Particularly drip
feeding. My theory is that burying a drip feeder of some sort under the
ground near the deep roots of trees would be good for the trees and good
for saving water. Do I need a lot of water pressure to have buried drip
feeds?

Any links to web sites would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

Well if you have a local Bunnings hardware house near you .. pop in and pick
up their free broachers as they are very good..

They use pope systems .. here is the website:

http://www.toro.com.au/index.cfm/content/display/40/