Old 14-11-2007, 07:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Castaway

C'mon, folks, get this rolling! I was hoping for more responses in this
thread. I don't have the broad species knowledge that you judge types have.
Educate us lesser mortals, LOL!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
And, as I look over my list just about everything except the mormodes and
laelias I can't grow!! LOL! We a;ways want what we can't have. I have
*finally* learned not to buy stuff that just won't grow in my condoitions.
A Dend vexillaria was in my hand and I put it down, since it is from such
a high elevation there'd be no way I can grow it!
"SuE" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:37:00 -0600, "Mark_OK" wrote:

Are there any beer recipes utilizing orchids ;

Kath is far enough out - no beer needed.

But you missed all the beautiful Phrags nodding on the steep slopes.
Reds and greens and mahogany and shy pinks play in the moving shadows.

Fantastic shaped Bulbophyllums and umbels of Cirrhopetalums dance in
shades of gold and red glory from the trees.
SuE