Old 05-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Andrew G

Default Green Light Bulbs - fluoro tubes

"Bushy" wrote in message
Apart from the junk shops, a number of craft shops sell paint for painting
designs on light bulbs or glass. If you covered the bulb with this green
paint you will have green bulbs. You can often buy painted bulbs at

markets,
get the seller to do a couple for you in green only.

Hope this helps,
Peter

Probably the option I'd go for too
I'm just wondering for the original poster. Are you doing this as an
experiment? I didn't know of any seedling that will grow successfully in
total dark, or is there something out there?? :-)

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply