Old 15-11-2007, 05:35 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Mark Craver Mark Craver is offline

Default peppers just now producing...

Yes, I have experienced the exact same phenomenon. I planted back in May,
and didn't get a single pepper before the first of October. Right now, they
are hanging full of small peppers, but they will freeze before they ever
mature, I'm sure.
My plants, too, were purchased from Lowes over at Crossroads.

"ncstockguy" wrote in message
ups.com...
We bought and planted a couple of pepper plants from Lowes last May.
The plants seemed be healthy but did not produce all summer. I was
out doing a little pre winter maintenance work the other day and
noticed they have a bunch of small peppers coming on now.. mid
November. Anyone else have peppers that did this? I am wondering if
Lowes was selling the wrong variety for this climate.... Usually we
get peppers by early July.