Old 16-11-2007, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Earthbox@inbox.com is offline

Default The original Square Foot Gardening Mel Bartholomew videos on tape ?

It's been a million years since I've seen one of the original Square
Foot Gardening shows by Mel Bartholomew. I did find this on YouTube
(see link below)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ggzGF0TBVsg

It would be interested in hearing from anyone else who might have old
video tapes of his show. I also have an interest in sort of crossing
SFG with Earthbox or self watering methods. Even Mel himself on their
current web page mentions the possibility of hydroponics.

Very cool stuff ! Even the "self watering" containers found on
YouTube make for some interesting version of gardening. A cross
between square foot and container if you will.