Old 05-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Augie

Default Scrub/bush turkeys

Way down yonder in the pawpaw patch, Barbara was heard to sing:

|| My garden is not a formal one & in the eyes
|| of many is probably downright untidy, no formal borders, just recycled
|| timber or small logs, rocks & bits & pieces placed where ever for the
|| lizards, but I love it & it is apreciated by others for it's peacefulness.
|| I encourage local wildlife where ever I can,

Hi Barb!

As you know we are putting in a garden from scratch. I would like to know
what types of recycled timbers you find best?

Your garden sounds so very much like what I like, no set 'theme' but
things I like, in places I like, encouraging the things I like.
--

Augie

Doing up your house?
Australian house renovaters - meet here!