Old 16-11-2007, 03:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
David Edgley David Edgley is offline

Default Orchid software on Mac

There haven't been very many on topic replies to this posting. Is KB the
only Mac user out there? I'm getting one through my employer to replace my
very old Dell and the options were a cheap Toshiba or a Macbook Pro with
Parallels. No struggle with that decision!!!

So - any other experiences with AQ Plus, Wildcatt, or OrchidWiz on a Mac
under Parallels? I don't really care which program you like better. I'm
just looking to find out if your choice works well for you and if you have
any recommendations.

Thanks again, David

"David Edgley" wrote in message
All,

Do any of you have personal experience running AQ Plus 3.0, Wildcatt, or
OrchidWiz on a Mac using Parallels? Mac OS 10.4 or 10.5?

David