Old 18-11-2007, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Pet Safe Vines?

wild grapes are excellent, as is Virginia creeper. altho the birds do eat the ripe
fruit, they usually fly away to crap somewhere else. the only time we noticed blue
streaked poops was when we had a mountain ash and when it was ripe a flock of birds
(the ones with teh yellow stripe on the end of the tail feathers) would show up to
eat all the fruit. Ingrid

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:24:20 -0600, Scott Hildenbrand
Wow... Almost makes it seem like dogs can't be around anything.. I'm
still at a loss of something safe to have around them..