Old 05-04-2003, 07:33 AM
stolie

Default "Wildflower seed starter liquid"?

i have a dried packet called WildFlower seeds- Seed Starter, so i figure it
is the same stuff. Unfortunatley there is no ingredients listing. I got this
packet from the Sydney Botanical Gardens, so if nearby, its well worth
getting, as my Strurt Peas have certainly worked.

"watchcat" wrote in message
u...
Hi
I recently brought a packet of wildflower seeds back from WA - coral

creeper
(kennedia coccinea). Too late, I notice that the instructions for
germination require the use of "wildflower seed starter liquid".
Apparently, you soak the seeds overnight in this stuff plus water. Having
neglected to make the purchase at source, I'm wondering if anyone can tell
me the likely ingredients, so I can make my own?