Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Carol Kavanagh

Default Another Newby Gardener Question

Hi guys

O.K. so I've made a start. Got some planting done. Hoping the water
restrictions won't become so severe that everything dies. In the meantime,
I seem to have a collection of red and black beetles forming on (A) A French
Lavender bush and (B) A patch of Forget Me Nots that hasn't died off yet.

They just seem to sit there, barely moving. What are they......does anyone
know? What are they doing? Can they harm these plants? And, why just the
Lavender and Forget Me Nots? There is no sign of them on any of the other
surrounding plants?

Once again, thanks for your help in advance if anyone knows.

Regards
Carol Kavanagh