Old 19-11-2007, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Masd tuerckheimii

I think this one is actually Masd. floribunda var. tuerckheimii. I got it
from Rod Venger lo those many years ago (95?? 96??) and it probably
qualifies as my oldest orchid. Watch. Now I'll kill it. Flowers seem to
be amongst and below the foliage rather than above it. I'm not sure if
thats a reflection of my inadequacies as a grower or the plant's nature.

Speaking of my inadequacies, where's danny been? I miss his pictures (so
very much better than mine.) I know Eric Hunt has been busy at work etc.
and I keep up with him via his flikr site.

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
Masd tuerckheimii-dsc00078.jpg