Old 23-11-2007, 06:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_3_] Pat Brennan[_3_] is offline

Default BTU's per dollar

Around here oil price drops with volume no matter what you use it for. It
sounds like you need to put your oil business out for bid. I am able to get
quotes as margins so at least I can compare fruit with fruit. In some areas
you can get a quote in $/gal for the whole season, no one has ever offered
me a lock in price. Expect to save 2 to 20 cents off the 'home' prices.

Around here 'home' electric service is at most one 400 amp drop.

Pat