Old 23-11-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Water spots on leaves

"Laura Hindman" wrote in message

How can I remove water spots on my orchid leaves? Our well water runs
through limestone and therefore leaves white deposits on the leaves
when the water dries. Now the leaves are starting to look dull and
somewhat unsitely.
Any suggestions?

Same thing happens here. I bought an inexpensive "leaf shine" product and
it works well.... but as soon as I mist them the dullness is right back.

--
Laura Hindman