Old 26-11-2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default OT Turkey was angraecum leonis

I'd love to put together a cookie exchange. Who has time? Someone sent me a
list of links for dozens of different cookie recipes, though. If I can find
it I'll post it tomorrow.

Diana

"SuE" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:00:13 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Hah! Frank & I both love to cook. The very first year we were together, he
had already retired (early). I was still working. I had this tradition of
making treats for Christmas and giving them away.

One day I came home and he had made (are you ready?) 11 dozen cookies!
Trying to steal my thunder, I tell you, so I out did him the next day.
Good
thing we had lots of cookie monsters in our life.

Guess I really love these holidays. And to all, a good night for now.

Diana

I want to go to your cookie exchange. The ones I have been too have 3
dz of each type and 10 people. You end up being lucky to bring home 3
of a kind. I love a cookie plate with 10 - 12 different kinds.
SuE