Old 03-12-2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Paraphalaenopsis labukensis question

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I hear you! When you walk in a tropical greenhouse and your glasses
*don't* fog over that's trouble too. [sigh] I grow too dry. Too cold.
Like I say, the heater will get worked on and turned up this weekend.
(I'm betting the Raiders won't be worth watching.)

You can always pick up an inexpensive heater at Wal*Mart until you fix the
one not working. I have three $20 heaters spaces around my 16' greenhouse.