Old 03-12-2007, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paraphalaenopsis labukensis question

wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 18:28:33 -0600 in Manelli
Family wrote:

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I hear you! When you walk in a tropical greenhouse and your glasses
*don't* fog over that's trouble too. [sigh] I grow too dry. Too cold.
Like I say, the heater will get worked on and turned up this weekend.
(I'm betting the Raiders won't be worth watching.)

You can always pick up an inexpensive heater at Wal*Mart until you fix
the
one not working. I have three $20 heaters spaces around my 16'
greenhouse.

I'll add another two cents on inexpensive heaters...
Every now and then you'll see (for a given wattage) a heater with digital
controls selling for less than one with good manual switches and sometimes
dial thermostat... Do not give into temptation and buy the one with
digital
controls. It turns off during power blinks :-).
--
Chris Dukes

Nice to know!