Old 03-12-2007, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Paraphalaenopsis labukensis question

Kathy, I recall you saying you had a Southern Burner gas heater no?
Where are or who are you ordering your parts from?
I have ordered the "power coupler" gizmo & paid an extra dollar to have
shipped over night?
The guy's name is Glen in Oklahoma?
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I hear you! When you walk in a tropical greenhouse and your glasses
*don't* fog over that's trouble too. [sigh] I grow too dry. Too cold.
Like I say, the heater will get worked on and turned up this weekend.
(I'm betting the Raiders won't be worth watching.)

You can always pick up an inexpensive heater at Wal*Mart until you fix
the one not working. I have three $20 heaters spaces around my 16'
greenhouse.

Thanks, Manelli Family! Yeah, I have an electric heater out there keeping
things from freezing while I get teh parts for the regular heater. So
many chores, so little time. *G*