Old 03-12-2007, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default P Max orchid #1

Thanks. I have not grown those. Add them to a long list of things I have yet
to try.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
That's a Coelogyne and I'm blanking on the specific name.... common name
is 'black orchid' becasue the lip is so black.... I think.

K Barrett

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Thanks Diana, you'll have to get the name from Peter as, although most
were
labelled, I didn't record any names.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Oh, my, what is that? How neat to tour Peter's place, and how nice to

share
it all with us, Reiner.