Old 03-12-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default No ice on this pond

Kurt wrote:

Nice here in Ventura. Gotta love So. Cal. No freeze. I've got Plumerias
that still have flowers! Florida without the humidity. ;-)

Yeah, yeah. Around this time of year you southerners always get so smug :-)

It's snowing right now (across most of Canada, I understand), and the
salt-water pond pretty well froze over last night, but we got our last
tomatoes out of the greenhouse last week.
--
derek