Old 04-12-2007, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default P Max orchid #1

[slaps forehead] Yes! That's it! I had one and it was a reliable bloomer.
I can't rememebr why I don't have it anymore.... probably donated it to the
society auction.... sometimes I do that when I'm tired of an orchid. Now
I know I was a dolt to do that!

"P Max" wrote in message
How about C. pandurata, Kathy/Reiner!
Nice shots there Reiner, esp. the one of the personnel.
Peter

--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
That's a Coelogyne and I'm blanking on the specific name.... common name
is 'black orchid' becasue the lip is so black.... I think.

K Barrett

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Thanks Diana, you'll have to get the name from Peter as, although most
were
labelled, I didn't record any names.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Oh, my, what is that? How neat to tour Peter's place, and how nice to
share
it all with us, Reiner.