Old 03-12-2007, 10:03 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default No ice on this pond

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
It's snowing right now (across most of Canada, I understand), and the
salt-water pond pretty well froze over last night, but we got our last
tomatoes out of the greenhouse last week.

My tomatoes in the greenhouse are still ripening fruit. No more blossoms
though except on the Patio Tomatoes. The peppers stopped blooming also.
I'll be picking the last peppers of this year soon.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.