Old 04-12-2007, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Septic Tank: how often to clean?

In article ,
says...
Huh. We have the septic tank AND the water rates. Well, I hope they'll
drop now we've put in a borehole for the nursery! ;-)
--

Should do, you are sw water as well, we have a septic tank and a well, I
think our water bill averages about £10 per quarter, most of that is the

--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk