Old 04-12-2007, 04:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default No ice on this pond

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:39:58 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

Valdosta is about 45min north of me. The weatherguessers say it might
get down to 35 or so Monday night, but then it begins to warm back up
and there are no freezing temperatures forecast for at least the next
10 days or so.

I feel sure you won't have a pond problem, but I hope it doesn't get
cold enough to damage the navel oranges in Florida. I look forward to
a few of those each year. We had a bit of frost this morning and I
hope it will burn off the lantana foliage so I can get the brush out
of the way a little easier. The liner died on my 1000 gallon pond, so
I'll be filling in the hole with dirt from under the lantana, when I
get around to it.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb