Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default P Max orchid #1

Aha! I'm not the only one with the occasional sun burned leaf!

For that, I might find room. Thanks for the ID. It's great! Will check
culture requirements.

Diana

"P Max" wrote in message
It's also worth the space - magic species! A glimpse of the plant -
attached.

--
)
"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

Probably because it's a monster of a plant? Peter looks like he's got the
space for it, but it claims a high percentage of bench space of the
smaller
houses found here in the Bay Area.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
[slaps forehead] Yes! That's it! I had one and it was a reliable
bloomer.