Old 05-12-2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default What's going on under the ice in your pond

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Scott Hildenbrand said:

symplastless wrote:
No thanks

I just replyed to question in rec.gardens

The post you replied to was in no way directed to rec.gardens, so no,
you did not.

Actually, yes it was posted on 12/3 to rec.gardens. It wasn't cross-posted,
either.

Really?

My news group server must be screwing up then. Not seeing the orig at
all and when I check goog for ref it puts it posted as into
rec.aquaria.tech.

Maybe I should go back to using a paid nntp server.

But at any rate, son has just taken to dropping small objects down the
HVAC air return in the floor. Off to go convince him not to.