Old 10-12-2007, 11:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default "Orchidelirium!" for December

Welcome back! There have been numerous comments from the group wondering where
you had been, and how things were going.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:22:12 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

Diana,

I enjoyed the Casper and Santa very much! :-)

Joanna

P.S.: Yes, I know I have not been around for a long long time. Orchids have
taken a backseat in my busy life, and I have actually been trying to reduce
gasp the number of orchids I own by giving some away, since watering has
become a bit more of a chore for which there isn't enough time.
Unfortunately there are fewer orchids in bloom and in spike in my household
than in previous years during this time of year--I guess it is a natural
consequence of no time for repotting and not bothering to fertilize sigh.
Robert is almost two, and I am beginning to trust him to not destroy the
orchids even when he can reach them. It just occurred to me that maybe I can
get him to help me with watering the orchids sometime soon, since he does
enjoy helping out with stuff. Hmmm ...

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Hi, all,

Running late, but the current issue of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society
Newsletter is posted:

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Enjoy!

Diana