Old 12-12-2007, 11:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default instant post supports

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:19:17 GMT, "Stan Pierce" wrote:

I saw a gardening program on tv some months ago showing someone screwing a
metal tube into the ground with a U-shape stirrup attached for a wood post.
It was an instant board-walk support. No digging of holes and filling with
concrete. Can anyone tell me the name of the gadget.

I have tried searching the internet with words like screw-in piles, earth
piles, and several other combinations to no avail. There are big versions
of these things on building sites. This gadget was for gardens.

They don't work. Nothing beats good foundations.