Old 13-12-2007, 05:07 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default beware pyrethrum sprays

"Blackadder" writes:
Do you use the spray during the day?

Probably about mid-morning on a sunny day.

I used a similar spray and it ended up burning my roses - but it was on
account of the sun's heat. If I had done it in the evening or very early
morning it doesn't happen.

I'll bear that in mind. But I would expect there to have been on the
pack a prominant warning of possible plant damage. I'm surprised that
the matter hasn't been brought up on this group before.