Old 24-12-2007, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
alpickrel alpickrel is offline

Default Rants

I didn't say this: What's say we petition MI5 to use their "victim" to
prove once and for all that water boarding is not torture?

I said this: This newsgroup has no moderator: nobody filters the
content posted here except the people who post it. You don't have to
receive it. You can block it or filter it much more easily than you
can stop him/her from posting it. You may or may not have the ability
to block it or filter depending on which software you use to view the
newsgroup; much the same way you might filter email/spam. It looks
like you are using a windows explorer browser to view the newsgroup
from a Google forum. If this is the case, your browser probably can't
block it or filter it. You might do some research on "USENET" and
"newsgroups readers" to find a piece of software that will let you
filter the posts before you see them. You don't have to use google
groups to view this newsgroup.