Old 26-12-2007, 04:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_15_] Jonno[_15_] is offline

Default Weather predictions and the man called Inigo...

Some time ago, Inigo Jones was seen by farmers as a great weather
forecaster.
He attributed his success on influences on the weather by the solar
cycles,and changes in the planets, especially Jupiter, our largest
planet in our solar system.
While his exact ways are not known, or accepted by earlier scientists,
or even these days, (some appear to be a skeptical back stabbing glory
seeking jealous lot) it seems some are starting to see what he was
getting at, with more investigation.
Have a look here. This scientist was looking for facts as he couldnt
logically see why we are experiencing these so called disaster prophets
all over the world, who predict the sky is falling all the time.
(This doesnt mean we should cut pollution etc if he's right)
.... What sticks out, is the Coal mine at Yallourn, this year, where the
river flooded the mine in 1934, and he said we are following the same
weather pattern. It also happened this time Deja vu? or weather
repeating itself?

Here is the link.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...009760,00.html

Inego (Indigo) Owen Jones The weather forecaster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inigo_Owen_Jones

Sound Clip from ABC
http://www.abc.net.au/newengland/stories/m498749.ram

Web Page http://www.abc.net.au/newengland/stories/s725404.htm