Old 27-12-2007, 09:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Claude[_1_] Claude[_1_] is offline

Default immature citrus fruit dropping off

I have patiently and excitedly waited for my lime tree (in a terracotta pot)
and my lemon tree (young and planted in the ground) to bud and produce
fruit. All was going well, lots of flowers, lots of tiny little limes and
lemons only to see them drop off and disappear! I am very disheartened. Any
tips on why this is happening? I notice the kaffir lime I have nearby is
thriving and producing lots of useless kaffir limes!! :-( I have noticed
some cobwebs on my lime..... any ideas?