Old 05-04-2003, 07:35 AM
Luke

Default Agapanthus propagation (pods\seeds)

Hi Ruth,

I bought some strawberry agapanthus seeds from the net and just planted them
in a yates greenhouse seed tray, a couple of months later I had baby
agapathus's growing. I grew them in a seed raising mix as well. I kept them
moist and in a shady position and they seemed to love it.

Cheers
Luke

"Ruth" wrote in message
I'm aware that a lot of people frown up the idea of putting in more
agapanthus but I have just the spot for a few of these!

I've collected the pods\seeds of the ones which have finished
flowering and would ask "do I just throw them on the ground" or do
something else with them, to have a few grow?!

Many thanks.

Ruth.