Old 05-04-2003, 06:35 AM
Ruth

Default Agapanthus propagation (pods\seeds)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:53:39 +1030, "Luke"
wrote:

I bought some strawberry agapanthus seeds from the net and just planted them
in a yates greenhouse seed tray, a couple of months later I had baby
agapathus's growing. I grew them in a seed raising mix as well. I kept them
moist and in a shady position and they seemed to love it.

Many thanks Luke, I will have a go and put them in some seed mix first
and see how I fare - not the end of the world if I don't succeed, just
a new learning curve!

Ruth.

I've collected the pods\seeds of the ones which have finished
flowering and would ask "do I just throw them on the ground" or do
something else with them, to have a few grow?!