Old 10-01-2008, 08:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Irrigating Australia - food for thought

"Jonno" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:

Do you have any evidence of this? What do "they" do to make water more
expensive?

I dont need evidence. I am not making a federal case. The evidence is all
around....Only blind people,and people who are inclined to be blind for
their own purposes dont "see" it.

Yeh gads! Now that is a politician type resposne if ever I saw one! "Trust
me, I'm a newsgroup poster!"

You are presenting an opinion and if you aren't prepared to give your
reasoning for your claims then what you say isn't worth your time to type it
or our time spent reading it.

And to issue insults if you are asked to back up your cliams is just plain
silly.

Weren't you the one to send in a post not so long ago saying that people
should not believe gardening myths but do some research to find out if the
gardening advice was just an old wives tale or was based on science? You
are being asked for the science and are expecting us to believe the old
wives tale simply because you said it.