Old 14-01-2008, 06:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default The Romans Tried Aquaducts

Blackadder XXIV wrote:

Looking at our situation today, Indonesia's population is increasing
rapidly. 200 million + at the last count. I'd suspect that in about 30 or 50
years time or so, their population will be about 500 million - and they'll
come over and take this land.

lol, let me see if I understand this OT garbage. Millions of Indonesians
are going to leave their land of water surplus to suddenly invade a
land of very little water.

Not to mentionthe fact that they some how have to fit 500 million
Indonesians into that place in the first place.