Old 17-01-2008, 04:36 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Peach drooling

I got some of our fragar peaches before the bats this morning. Rich,
aromatic, sweet and juicy, two vanished very quickly before I poured my
cornflakes. Juice, and probably some saliva, was running down to my elbows.
There is just no comparison with store-bought because they tend to be picked
under ripe.

For those who haven't tried a properly ripened peach or nectarine, even if you
have room for only one fruit tree in your yard plant one.

David