Old 05-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Tom Tulloch

Default Other non-selective herbicides?

I sometimes use a mix of Sprayseed and a glysophate.

"Andrew G" wrote in message
Apart from a glyphosate (sp?) based herbicide, has anyone used another

type
of non-selctive herbicide?
Time for a change over at work, to avoid resistant weeds developing.
Glyphosate was relatively safe, and very effective.
I was going to look some up on the net tonight, but thought I would ask

here
first.
We are trying to get in with a few names, before our boss finds one.
Anyone tried Brush Off?
Our boss has suggested Gramoxone so far, but forget that. I don't want to
father "chemical kids" LOL.

Oh, and if you have the "Group" of the chemical that would be great. I
forget what Group Glyphosate is (G or H?). That is where the weed

restiancy
comes into it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply